Newspaper 360 (“we,” “us,” “our”) respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requires, as stated in the Terms and Conditions of Use, that others who use the ntd.com website or any of our affiliated websites (each, a “Site”) do the same. If you are the holder of a copyright and believe in good faith that your work has been reproduced on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our designated copyright agent (our “Copyright Agent”) and provide the information outlined below: To report abuse, harassment, inappropriate content, or privacy complaints, please email us or press the notify button on each story.
Copyright Infringement Notification
To file a copyright infringement notification with Inspired Stories, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. It is best to send us the URL of each web page containing the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Provide the URLs in an email to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.