PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”). BY ACCESSING, REGISTERING TO USE OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU (“YOU” OR THE “MEMBER”) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between Member and Inspired Stories, and supersedes any and all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein Inspired Stories (including but not limited to any prior versions of this Agreement).
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE. Inspired Stories provides each Member with various publishing and community services, including but not limited to the capability to post links and comments to a webpage (the “Services”). Unless stated otherwise, any new features that enhance or otherwise change the current Services shall be subject to this Agreement.
- MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE AND TERMS OF SERVICE. Inspired Stories reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Services with or without notice to Member. Inspired Stories shall not be liable to Member or any third party should Inspired Stories exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Inspired Stories also may change the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time. Member’s continued use of the Services constitutes agreement by Member to abide and be bound by this Agreement and any modifications to this Agreement.
- CONTENT OWNERSHIP. Unless stated otherwise on the Inspired Stories website, Member will retain copyright ownership and all related rights for information he or she authors and publishes through Inspired Stories or otherwise enters into the Inspired Stories Services. In exchange for the publishing services provided by Inspired Stories, Member agrees to grant a perpetual, worldwide, non terminable license to Inspired Stories to use all content Member publishes through Inspired Stories without further permission or remuneration, in original language or in translation, including the right to create derivative works and reuse in other media. Members are not allowed to use the Inspired Stories name in commercial activity without prior written consent of Inspired Stories.
- CONTENT RESPONSIBILITY. Member acknowledges and agrees that Inspired Stories neither endorses the contents of any Member communications nor assumes responsibility for any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained therein, any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any crime facilitated thereby.
This website contains links to websites maintained by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. Inspired Stories does not operate or control in any respect any information, software, products, or services available on such websites. Inspired Stories’s inclusion of a link to a website does not imply any endorsement of the services or the site, its contents, or its sponsoring organization. If you decide to access other websites, you do so at your own risk.
- MEMBER CONDUCT. You understand that all information, data, links, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Inspired Stories, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Services. Inspired Stories does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
You agree to not use the Services to: (a) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, damaging to Falun Dafa or its practitioners, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) harm minors in any way; (c) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Inspired Stories official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (d) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (e) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party; (f) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (g) interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services; (h) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law; (i) “stalk” or otherwise harass another; (j) collect or store personal data about other users; or (k) promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.